December 06, 2008

Kurban

If some people will celebrate Christmas this month, I and my family are going to celebrate Idul Adha on next Monday. On Idul Adha day, all Muslim, especially who have good financial condition are obligated to give a Kurban. This kurban means a sheep or a cow to be slaughtered, and the meat will be given to the poor.
As I have mentioned in my old post that this year I have started my on line job and to be grateful about this, I planned to buy a sheep for Kurban from my first earning that I’ve got from my online job. But, unfortunately, I haven’t withdrawn any amount from my paypal account because my credit card and my ATM card are locked in the drawer and I don’t know where the key is until now. I’m so sad because it only few days left until the day….
MySpace

2 comments:

Elsa said...

Happy Idul Adha yaaa...

hope you'll find the key soon.

Anonymous said...

maap mbak telat nih...ngucapin selamat hari raya idul adha 1429 H ya...


ss_blog_claim=8f499af55d9c0ab70575afe82b155d27