May 15, 2009

Package From Korea

Last week I bought some clothing samples from Korean seller and yesterday I received a mail notification from the post office regarding to this. They said I should take the package at the office and pay the import tax. I’m really surprised about the tax value; it’s really expensive… more than the price itself...
My package is under $US 50, and it’s only samples, but they charge me more than that… Ggrrr!!tension
My suspicious is the invoice/EMS form is missing so they value the price by themselves… (Did they open the package? Hmm… I don’t know. But from the mail, there is also” re-packaging” fee). Tomorrow I should come to their office to get this done.. huhu.. wasting my time in sweet Saturday.

No comments:


ss_blog_claim=8f499af55d9c0ab70575afe82b155d27