June 24, 2009

The Great Singapore Sale 2009

Singapore is one of my favorite vacation destinations that I visit frequently. There are lots of interesting activities and attractions I can find there. I always plan my vacation before so I will have a great vacation and enjoy the time very much. I usually go to Singapore with my friends and we love to stay at comfortable city hotels. We choose city hotels as they are located downtown and they usually offer special deals.

As for this time, I plan to go to Singapore to enjoy the Great Singapore Sale 2009 which is held from may 29th to July 26th. I will go with my friends and we will enjoy the great sale. To be able to enjoy the great sale, we surely need to stay at comfortable hotel. Our choice is one of Accor Hotels which is located downtown. It happens as we found that there is Accor Hotels City Super Sale. We consider the hotel rates are much cheaper for such high quality hotels as what we see at Accorhotels.com. We want to use this great promotion as we can save money on hotel. This means that we have more money for shopping.

Further, I found out at the website that this offer is only valid from July up to September 2009. This means that if you want to use this great offer, you have to book the hotel during that period of time.

Post?slot_id=40474&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:


ss_blog_claim=8f499af55d9c0ab70575afe82b155d27