June 19, 2009

Shopaholic

Shopping, hmm…who doesn’t like shopping, especially us, women..
Have you read the novel series “Shopaholic” by Sophie Kinsella? They are my favorite, it is funny, light reading but very entertaining. But the saddest thing is when I lost that book, the first series “Confessions of a Shopaholic”. I kept at my mom’s house, but that time when I lost most of my collections because of the termite, I went to my mom’s house to check it out… and I just find other series beside that book… I don’t know whether my mom had thrown it away or there was somebody who borrowed without asking. Well, I have to buy it again…!!

Few months ago it was filmed with title as the first book “Confessions of a Shopaholic”. But anyway, I haven’t watched it yet. I hope it is as funny as the book. Have you watched it?

No comments:


ss_blog_claim=8f499af55d9c0ab70575afe82b155d27