November 01, 2009

Eyeglasses

I and my friend went to the mall yesterday. She was looking for new eyeglasses. We visited all the optical stores there and found out that a pair of eyeglasses quite pricey. She was disappointed, because she didn’t get what she want. At the coffee shop, we talk about online shopping, and suddenly I remembered about Zenni Optical site.

We browsed the site directly and found out a gorgeous collection of Holiday Fun Eyeglasses, like the one in the picture, it’s my favorite is because I love the red color on the front frame and it’s perfect when meet the black temples … well, I’m a red addict.
Anyway, we browsed almost all collection and the New Arrivals as well. The most interesting offer is the $8 Prescription Zenni Glasses. They are more affordable than those eyeglasses at the optical stores at the mall. Well, I hope she find what she want so I can see the smile on her face again.

No comments:


ss_blog_claim=8f499af55d9c0ab70575afe82b155d27