November 16, 2008

Time Is Priceless

Someone says that time is the greatest gift that you can give to someone because when you give your time it means you are giving them a portion of life that you will never get back. Well, I absolutely agree with that. Like now, not only I miss my husband but also my children miss their daddy. Well, since my husband is getting to school again, he spends almost his time for work and school. He always goes in the early morning and comes home at the midnight. He doesn’t get to the bad directly but he does the paper first, and I often found him slept at the desk or on the carpet. I know it’s hard for him, but I just hope he can spend his little time for us, especially for Ivel, he always wait for his Daddy every night.

Maybe if I gave him a watch, he would remember the time and come home earlier. Well, he lost his watch years ago and I have never seen him using watch again since then. Anyway, if I had more money, I would be happy to buy him his dream Tag Heuer Carrera. And I just always love to see man’s wrist with a black watch…hmm…so sexy...

1 comment:

Elsa said...

"time is the greatest gift that you can give to someone because when you give your time it means you are giving them a portion of life that you will never get back"

Setuju banget tuh!!!
karena kita can't turn back time. iya kan?


ss_blog_claim=8f499af55d9c0ab70575afe82b155d27