June 30, 2008

ITK Tools Uninstalled at SocialSpark

I was wondering why my blog doesn't qualify in most opportunities at SocialSpark. It qualified before. I can't take any opportunity since then. But just now, when accidentally read other comments at SS about error system that caused they suddenly couldn't submit the opportunity that had been reserved, it happened to me too. They said ITK tools in their blog suddenly uninstalled.
I checked mine and yup, that's true... also happen to me adus
Now I know why I was jobless for these past days...

Hope they can fix it soon doa so that I can start making money again duit
For all SS member who read this, please check your blog account and make sure that the ITK tools are installed.

3 comments:

Death Mark said...

Mine too was also uninstalled. Maybe they are having problems in their server. Hope this will be resolved soon... :(

Antown said...

pemilihan templat yang pas...
bagus blognya

Anonymous said...

After I saw your post..i quickly checked my ITK..just in case it is uninstalled..*phew..i'm sure glad that its not..thanks..


ss_blog_claim=8f499af55d9c0ab70575afe82b155d27