July 18, 2008

Bad Mood

Today I feel awful, everything seem not right. I really get a bad mood. I haven’t gone outside for days, I couldn’t turn on the computer, and I’m tired with my son who always don’t want to eat and spilled the food all over the carpet and floor. Even more my son is crying all day long. He is jealous with his sister, so every time I want to breast feed, he screamed and pulled her sister off me. And both of them cried out loud. If I choose to carry the baby, he cried louder, and if I choose the brother, the baby cried louder too because of hunger. AAaaaarrrggggg!!!!
For few minutes I only stared at them, took a long and deep breath. I have been a desperate housewife, now a frustrated mom, what will I be tomorrow???

No comments:


ss_blog_claim=8f499af55d9c0ab70575afe82b155d27