July 06, 2008

My Baby Tree

I found a very interesting article in magazine that I had read weeks ago, but just now I can make a buzz of it.

There is a program called My Baby Tree, in this site by donating $ 5.5 via PayPal you can choose your own virtual tree and a real tree will be planted in the Sebangau National Forest in Central Kalimantan, Indonesia.
It’s a great idea of connecting the virtual act with the real world, because unlike other campaigns that allow people from around the world to donate money, My Baby Tree keeps people engaged and involved.

After you’ve paid, they will send you an email notifying you of the successful planting of your baby tree, and it’s also included a kmz link. With this link, donators can pinpoint the exact location of their tree and watch it grow through Google Earth! You can install it for free.
Good news is trees that have been planted are named as the donator’s name.
So if you want your name on it, start plant your own trees here and watch them grow

Interested??? Please check this out!

No comments:


ss_blog_claim=8f499af55d9c0ab70575afe82b155d27