July 09, 2008

Silly Questions

Sometimes when I have nothing to do, some questions come on my mind. In fact, they are the things that I never really thought or I wanted to think about. These questions are not to be asked, but I keep wondering what the answer is. Below are some silly questions that I think it's funny and interesting. Well, it’s fun to think about it and share to your friends.
  • Why all the winner of Miss Universe always comes from Earth?
  • Why the people who invest our money called a broker?
  • Why is an army called an infantry if you have to be over 18 to get in?
  • If a vampire cannot see its reflection, how is their hair always so neat?
  • What happens if you get scared 1/2 to death twice?
  • Why is it when you transport something by car it’s called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship it’s called cargo?
Now, have you got the answer? soal

No comments:


ss_blog_claim=8f499af55d9c0ab70575afe82b155d27